In the last 45 days:
- Air Quality Permit Application Fees
- 40 CFR 110, 112 116, 117, 122, 230, 232, 300, 302, and 401 - Definition of "Waters of the United States''
- 40 CFR 280 and 281 - Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations--Revisions to Existing Requirements and New Requirements for Secondary Containment and Operator Training
- 40 CFR 98 - Revisions to Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements, and Confidentiality Determinations Under the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program
- Initial Inspection, Certification and Spill Prevention
Here's where you can see all the final and proposed rules and notices published in the federal and state registers within the last 7 days. Regulatory activity also appears in the twice-weekly Regulatory Update e-mail.
Click the "Important Dates" tab below for a look at upcoming compliance and comments deadlines. Stay on top of the requirements with this time-saving feature. Sort the column by clicking on "Date," "Topic," "Type," or "Event."
Activity in the last week